Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good little day...

A real quick note: Can I just tell you about my perfect day? Tara and I went to bed early last night and so I was able to wake up early (6:15am). I took a shower, ate some Special K cereal and had two pieces of turkey bacon. I cleaned the kitchen, mowed, trimmed, & edged the lawn, I fixed some broken sprinklers with the neighbor, and then came in for another shower. I laid out in the back yard with Tara for an hour (Tara 2 1/2 hours... She is fried), then I did P90X, which lead to another shower. I really like it when we're productive and today we were. I went to the store and got stuff for taco's which we enjoyed while watching an eppisode of the office. I threw the ball to the dogs until they quit, tired little dudes. Now I'm typing on the computer and soon I will be sleeping... Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment